Thanks to whoever created this recipe xx
This is a super yummy recipe. The best part is that it’s gluten-free AND (mostly) sugar free. Well…it does have sugar, but no added sugar. To sweeten it, the recipe uses dates which actually is really nice. A bit healthier than most but just as delicious. xx
- 200g unsweetened (70%) chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking (bicarb) soda
- 1 1/4 cup (200g) pitted dates
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup (60ml) coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 180c. Grease and line a 20x20cm baking tray.
In a food processor, pulse chocolate, cocoa powder and baking soda until texture of coarse sand. Pulse pitted dates, egg, coconut oil and vanilla.
Transfer the batter to baking tray. Bake for about 25 minutes or until a skewer come out clean. Allow to cool before serving.